Review: Vita Optimum Vitamin D3 5000 IU


  Vitamin D promotes a healthy heart, strengthens bones and teeth, supports immune health and supports muscle energy.  I have a deficiency in Vitamin D and when that was found out, I was put on 50,000 IU's for 6 weeks, taking one of them each week. Then, to proceed with Vitamin D3 5000 IU's when I was finished those. I am taking these once a day with food. They're made with organic GMO-free Extra Virgin Olive Oil which I think really wonderful! You can purchase the Vita Optimum Vitamin D3 5000 IU for $24.88. You get 360 pills so this will pretty much last you an ENTIRE year at that awesome price!!
 I'll update this post later when I have my next lab work done and will post the results!


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Review & Giveway: GMovies

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!