Review: 'Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil'


I recently tried Dr. Song's Organic Rosehip Oil. It has a mild scent and it's not what I expected. Not having tried Rosehip Oil before, I thought that it might have a 'flowery' scent. It doesn't but at least it has no over powering scent whatsoever. This 4oz, blue, glass bottle didn't come with instructions or a how-to apply this product but after some research, Rosehip Oil is good for: healing scars, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, Strengthen brittle nails, good for the cuticles and helping heal burns. This product doesn't have a greasy feel to it but the oil will properly absorb into the skin. I plan on updating this post later when I get to trying it on stretch marks, cuticles and other areas!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies