Review: Eco At Heart straws


I've never tried stainless steel straws up until now! I always use plastic straws in my drinks but now, I've got some stainless steel ones to try out and I can keep reusing them and doing a good thing for the earth thanks to Eco At Heart! These are perfect for smoothies in which I just tried Pumpkin Spice from 'Smoothie King'! Yuuuummmm! You get 5 straws as well as a cleaning brush that comes in real handy! You can purchase your very own Eco At Heart stainless steel straws on Amazon! You can have your very own chance to enter and win below your own set of straws from Eco At Heart!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies