Review: Bee Sili Mold Pops



I've never had eco friendly mold pops growing up. These 6 Bee Sili Mold Pops come in bright colors and they're fun to use! This is something that's great if you have children so you can put Kool-Aid in or any other juices. You can also put nuts, grapes, whatever you desire. I personally love to use them for those snacks and they're pretty portion sized as well! These molds are safe for you and your family to use, FDA approved and  100% BPA free, non-toxic.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies