Review: Graze

 

Graze is a snack company providing 4 perfectly portioned size snacks in each box to their subscribers. When you sign up, you can view all of their snacks and rate them.

 I'm going to share with you the ones that I got in my first box!

Up first is the 'Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl'. I'm not a fan of yogurt raisins but I think with the cranberries, blueberries and blackcurrants all together just made some good happen in this lil box!

Next, was the 'Brownie Flapjack'! Oh. My. Word. Delicious!! It was delightful with the oats and brownie pieces together! I ate them slowly because I knew once these 3 lil guys were gone, that I wouldn't see them for a while! :) Regular granola bars simply don't compare imo. These were soft and quite yummy! My favorite from this box indeed! I put this one as 'LOVE' when rated.


 

The third snack in my box was the 'Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie'. This one I liked the least out of the box. I didn't like the chocolate cookies and fudge. I thought I would've liked those but I really didn't care too much for them. Now, the peanuts I thought were good.

 Last and final snack in the box was the 'Texas Corn Salsa'. I really enjoyed this pack! I loved all the corn goodies and the salsa almonds. Definitely in my top 2 for this box! I rated this of course, as 'LOVE'.


I love my snacks and healthy ones for that...what can I say?! :) A great thing about Graze is that they DO have a referral program! When you refer someone, you get $1 off your next box!

 You can get your 1st 5th delicious, Graze wholesome snack boxes for free!! If you want to cancel after the 1st free box, you can do that if you desire. Use my link to get your nom nom on! .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies