Review: Advanced Probiotic by Number One Nutrition




I received Number One Nutrition's Advanced Probiotic for review. 

When I first heard about Probiotics several months ago, it was recommended to me by my Physician because I was taking a strong antibiotic for an illness that I had. The antibiotic I would soon take would kill the good bacteria as well as the bad. So, she recommended that I take a Probiotic especially while on the medication that was being prescribed for me. So, that's when I was introduced to Probiotics.



Probiotics are good bacteria that perform a very important role in our digestive, metabolic and immune system. They produce enzymes that break down the food we eat, regulate vitamin intake, and convert sugars to the essential nutrients our bodies need.

You take 2 capsule pills daily. A bottle of 60 pills will last you a month. I think once I'm done with this bottle, I'm going to keep on taking these. They're a a better deal than some other Probiotics which can cost a lot more and you wouldn't get nearly as many. Also, some probiotics you have to take more than 2 capsules a day so you would go through them a lot quicker.

I feel that the Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotic has helped me feel a little bit more 'regular'. 

If you've experienced the following, you may have a low amount of probiotics in your system.

- Digestive problems
- Constipation
- Auto Immune Disorders
- GI Inflammation
- Fatigue
- Irritability


Our Gastrointestinal Tract (GI) is home to 80% of our immune system!  That´s why it is so important to take a good Probiotic Supplement!

  Taking the Advanced Probiotic can help:
  

- Drastically improve your digestive health
- Balance your intestinal flora
- Improve your mood
- Break down allergy causing proteins
- Accelerate your fat loss
 
Go to Amazon to purchase your own probiotics by Number One Nutrition!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies