Review: Santa Medical Blood Pressure Monitor



This is a review of the Santa Medical Blood Pressure Monitor BW-210. I've never owned a blood pressure monitor that you use on your wrist. My grandmother owned one though and I remember trying her's on and loved that it was user friendly. This Santa Medical bp monitor is portable and convenient, has a display of the date and time, a large LCD display, stores up to 60 memory sets and it has a low battery warning to let you know when to change batteries. It came with 2 AAA batteries, the monitor and a hard shell case to keep your monitor in. 


It's so simple to use and you don't have to worry about plugging it in anywhere. You can take this with you wherever, whenever you need to. It's a great item to have around the house to monitor your blood pressure. The only negative that I can really think of is that it's a little difficult to put the bottom battery into the compartment but other than that, it works great and does what its supposed to do. They're currently selling these on Amazon for $19.95, regularly $59.95.


Disclosure: I received this product for review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

Looks like a great blood pressure monitor. I'd love to have one myself.
Doreen said…
Hi Tarissa, thanks so much for leaving a comment. These blood pressure monitors are great to have around!

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies