Review: Aloe Vera Gel by Lalune Naturals



Using aloe vera gel for me has always been directly from the plant itself for its healing properties. Aloe vera gel is used for razor burns, eczema, sunburns or simply as a daily moisturizer. 


The Lalune Naturals aloe vera gel is grown and produced in the USA and it's fragrance free. It comes with a cap and also a dispensing pump so you can choose which way you want to dispense this out. The aloe gel is not thick. It's on the thin side and you don't need too much of it. If you use too much, your hands or whatever you apply it to will be quite sticky. It is pretty thin and 'runny' as you can see. It was nice to try this out but I don't see myself using this on a daily basis.





Disclosure: I received this product for review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}