Review: imPRESS on nails


I haven't tried press on nails since I was like a teenager. However, I recently had the chance to review the 'impress press on manicure gel nails'! I received 2 packs. One of them has 30 pink ultra shine gel nails with 6 of them being accent (gold/white mix) nails. Very pretty! The other pack is brown has 24 ultra gel shine nails with a couple of decorations to put onto your nails. Love both of these colors as their my favorite. These press on nails secure like glue, are waterproof, gap free seal and their flexible. 

 


So, first, find the correct size. Next, you cleanse the nail, Then, you peel off the backing and align your nail with cuticle. Finally, press down firmly. You can wear them all week long if possible. Mine didn't make it that long as I do wash my hands a lot and I think that had something to do with that!



To remove, you just gently peel the nail off from the sides or you can use polish remover. Very easy to remove. No problem! Check out imPRESS nails!

Disclosure: I received this product from imPRESS nails and BrandBacker in exchange for my review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}