Review: Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion and Body Wash


This is my review of the Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion and Body Wash in the coconut scent. I received 2 of the lotions and 2 of the body washes. I love the smell and how even though, this has the scent of coconut, it's still as gentle as one that's fragrance free. You don't need to apply a lot of the lotion on your hands as a little bit does go a long way. I love how my hands smell fresh and are soft to the touch! For the body wash, it doesn't lather as good as I'd like it to but it'll do and you can even use it for shaving. 

Disclosure: I'm a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno rewards program, and Aveeno sent me samples of its Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion Nourishing Coconut to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Review & Giveway: GMovies

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!