Review: Majestic Bombay Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool




I've never used a blemish removal tool before and so I was a little excited initially about trying the Majestic Bombay-Backhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple ExtractorWhen this arrived in the package, it didn't include any instructions on how to use this tool. I watched a few You Tube videos and one of them was a Dermatologist using this removal tool on a patient. She had mentioned that to do this right and basically safely, see a Dermatologist because they know what they're doing. Trying this for ourselves could damage our skin. So, with this knowledge, I tried it once and it did hurt and left a loop indent on a few places I tried but it went away a bit later. I don't think I'll try this again because I don't want to risk damage to my skin. I'd rather have a professional take of any skin problems that I may have. 


Disclosure: I received this product for review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies