I've been trying to eat healthier this new year. It's something I'm striving to get better at. Along with my multi-vitamin, I'm also taking the Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1,400 mg fish oil. It does not have a fishy taste to it, nor will it give you fish burps. The suggested use for these is that you take two softgels daily with a meal. These are small but mighty. :) This fish oil is MSC-certified sustainable from the USA and comes from wild caught Alaskan pollock.
How Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil Benefits You:
- Improves Heart Health
- Balances Cholesterol Levels
- Prevents Hypertension
- Facilitates in the Building and Maintenance of Bones
- Maintains Healthy Brain Function
- Helps Prevent Nerve Damage
- Prevents Mood Disorders
- Helps Balance Hormones
- Aids in Growth, Repair, and Development of Muscles and Tissue
Disclosure: I received a free product for a review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.