Review: Nutraplex Megaberry and Pineapple Coconut Bars



I was given the opportunity by Nutraplex to try two of their bars for review. One of them is the Megaberry Bar and the other one is a Pineapple Coconut one. I was a little leary about these bars being that, I usually don't eat protein bars. I do like a couple of the Luna bars and now, I was going to try these out. So, I opened them up and to my surprise, the Megaberry Bar was seriously so good...great taste, moist and chewy! 


Some of the ingredients in this bar contain: Dates, Chia Seeds, Cranberry, Cashews, Honey, Raisins, Safflower Oil, Blueberries (with sugar, sunflower oil), Strawberries, Raspberries and Acai Powder. 


The Pineapple Coconut bar was ok. It wasn't as moist and it didn't have that wow factor to me like the Megaberry. So, I do prefer the berry one. Some of the ingredients in this bar, are: Dates, Chia Seeds, Cashews, Coconut, Honey, Almonds and Pineapple. 



Both of these bars give you natural energy, are Non-GMO, have Omega 3s, antioxidants and they have natural preservatives along with so much more! 

I discovered while on their website, that they also have the flavors Pomegrante Cherry and Mango Strawberry which sound delicious and I would love to give them a try! You can shop for these bars on the Nutraplex site or you can order from them on Amazon. I recommend these bars as they're tasty and great as a breakfast protein bar or even as a snack during the middle of the day when you need some energy.

Disclosure: I received two free products for review. My opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Review & Giveway: GMovies

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!