Review: Gurin scale




I was excited to try the Gurin scale and see how well it would work. It has a modern feel/look to it with a 4.3" LCD display that has a nice, blue background light to it with a heavy tempered glass top. This scale has measurements of up to 400 lbs. When I received this product, it came with a body tape measure which was nice because I didn't have one but it is 1 inch off!


When you first step on the scale, the blue light and LCD display comes on and you get a 'reading' pretty quickly. I've tried it out quite a few times and between this one and my old scale, there is a difference in weight. I was at the Doctor's recently and got weighed. When I got home, I weighed myself on the Gurin scale and there was a difference of about 4 lbs. As far as accuracy, it can be inconsistent. Overall, it is a nice, sturdy scale and if you don't mind it being a few lbs off sometimes, you can go here: Amazon  to purchase. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Review & Giveway: GMovies

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!