Review: For the Faithful


I was so excited to see what my January box from 'For the Faithful' contained! It's a Christian company and as a Christian, I very happy to review this as I've never seen a Christian subscription box out there until now so you could imagine my excitement! When you open the box up, it has Scriptures printed on the inside which is really nice and they designed these boxes so you can flip it inside out to make a nice keepsake!

OK! On to the goodies! Now, I must be honest....lol. I totally did NOT expect a little plush Barney and a Barney DVD that says, 'Be My Valentine'. It's cute and it comes with some Valentine's Day cards in there as well. I gave these items away to a child who could use them! ($9.00 suggested retail price)



Next, I saw a book called, 'Mornings With Jesus 2015', Daily Encouragement for your SOUL 365 Devotions'. It's put out by Guideposts and has 11 women writers. I was looking forward to getting into this devotional book for the new year and since I started Bible Journaling with a Facebook community, I may incorporate this into my journaling. ($16.97 suggested retail price)


In the picture below, is a Full color pamphlet called, 'Names of God'. I LOVE this because it's loaded! It has the names of God, the meaning, application, Bible reference, comments (how to accurately pronounce the names of God), Jesus is:, and personal reflection. It's packed and you can easily put this in your Bible or in your handbag and off you go! ($3.99 suggested retail value)

There is a 'Faith' card also. It's a bonus that has 12 Faith Steps and Scriptures to go along with them. You can easily tear the cards off and put in your wallet. Very handy!


There is a card on top of the Bible cover that states what's in this box. A Bible cover in black was the next thing I saw. It has a zipper opening on the front to put pamphlets or whatever you like in, when you open up the case, to the left, there is a place to put a pen, and a small zipper pouch also. I plan on using this in the near future! ($13.00 suggested retail value)

Next, there was a lovely, fushia, handmade LuxLeather bookmark that says 'Faith' on it. I love this! CAG (Christian Art Gifts) makes these. I have an ipad mini cover made by them that I love. ($4.99 suggested retail value)




Lastly, I have a keychain that says, Matthew 1:21 "You shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins." On the other side is a picture of headphones and below, it says, Jesus Saves! I truly love this as well and love using it. It's a great testimony of God's saving grace! ($3.99 suggested retail value)





Thank you so much 'For the Faithful'! You're an amazing company and have such a heart for God. Thank you for serving Him with a willing heart and sharing the best in Christian products throughout the world! 

Each box contains over $50 worth of items. You can get a box for as low as $13.99 +s/h. Click here to get a subscription to 'For the Faithful'! I highly recommend this company!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}