Review: Set of 12 Double Wall Fruit Infuser Ice Beverage Water Botttle Tumbler Cups




I've never used a fruit infuser before and wow was I in for a treat! My package of tumblers arrived quickly and each cup had plastic over it and the straws were in plastic as well. Everything was very nice, nothing cracked, nice array of colors. I received 12 of these lovely tumblers and each came with its own sturdy plastic straw. They're all so pretty and my favorite out of all the colors was the purple! Since I had so many of these, I passed many of them out to my co-workers and they joyfully received them!



Here's the pretty purple that I'm holding. The colors have a neon look to them which I thought was pretty nice. 



I wanted to put some sliced strawberries in the infuser part of the cup, so I did and the longer that the fruit was in the cup, the more flavor you could taste! You can put in any fruits, herbs or vegetables. If you're a person that has a hard time drinking plain ol' water, this may be what you need to give you that little push to get more water in your body. For me, I love the infuser, but I also have taken the infuser out and simply filled my cup with water. 

You can order a set here. It's well worth it if you figure each one of these, if you bought cups like these somewhere, would cost you quite the penny! Great deal and they're wonderful! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies