Review: Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen



I'm always looking for a pen to use around me and now I have a Minzos 4-in-1 turbo pen! It consists of a Stylus, Ball Point Pen, Led Light & Presentation Pointer. The pen writes in black. I enjoy using it. Its been my go-to pen ever since I received it. The stylus is something I have to get used to because for months, with my ipad mini, I've just used my fingers. So, this is something I have to get used to using to help avoid smudges/fingerprints on my device. The led light is great to use if you want to quickly read something at night, perhaps while one is in bed.



The TurboPen weighs in at 1.3 oz. and is just over 5 inches tall with a 3/8 in. diameter. Perfect dimensions to fit snugly in your hand, solid and substantial enough to give you the impression that it's writing all by itself. The ballpoint glides across the paper and the stylus silently slides around the screen. All without cramping your hand or scarring your device screen. This is a great thing to have on hand, Minzos 4 in 1!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies