Review: Propresser Garlic Press



  I love garlic and love to put in my spaghetti sauce and anything else to give a kick to my meals. This garlic propresser by Orblue is stainless steel and it's a beauty!

  I was so excited to get to work and try this product out! I peeled my cloves and then put them into the presser. I discovered that if you use more than one large clove, it'll be pretty difficult to mince. At least it was for me! Putting two small sized cloves works well. I tried the presser with the peelings kept on and it made it did make it harder that way for me to press through so I could mince the garlic. So, I prefer them peeled first, makes it easier for me to use. 

  
  This is the finished product showing my minced garlic using the Propresser Garlic Press! It's a great product and the garlic smells delish! The propresser is easy to clean also. Just use some soap and water. In the corners, you'll have a little of the garlic in there so, I used a butterknife to get it out. I'm really happy with this product and recommend it everyone who enjoys their garlic!


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies