Review: Austrailian Tea Tree Oil


 
 I've never tried Austrailian Tea Tree Oil before and having the chance now to do so has been an interesting experience. Not only did I receive this for review but I also received a '53 Uses for Tea Tree' e-book. When I unscrewed the top from the bottle, I can't say that the smell was a pleasing one but it a strong scent. I never knew that Tea Tree Oil had so many uses! From household cleaning and disinfecting, masks, toners, facial washes, body scrubs more, this product is quite handy! It's a 4 oz bottle that's pretty large and it will def last a long time let alone if you use it daily. You don't really need much of it when using it because it's pretty potent. 

  I did try a receipe from their e-book! I wanted to make a body scrub, a simple one so I chose a 'Replenishing Tea Tree Oil Body Scrub'! Here's what it called for:

  • ½ cup raw brown sugar
  • 8 drops Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
  • 1 tbsp. raw honey 
  • ¼ cup sesame oil

  Mix it all together and store in a jar. Apply it by scooping some up with your finger tips and rub on face, neck and body. Continue to rub the scrub in for a few minutes, then rinse off with warm water.

  This is what my brown sugar scrub looked like and I soooo wanted to enjoy it but the sesame oil ruined it for me! I will try another recipe later for another scrub with the Austrailian Tea Tree Oil with a pleasant scent and I can't wait to try it with so many other uses for it.
 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies