Review: Kathy's Kindle 3 Cozy


I love my Kindle 3, latest generation and have had it for 4 1/2 mos now and my love for reading has grown. I really wanted a cover/cozy to protect my K3 especially since the unlit Amazon cover that I had was causing issues with my precious Kindle!

I had the chance to review a Cozy by a very nice lady named Kathy, who creates these beautiful Cozies. To the left, is the one that I received. She was so kind enough to show the fabrics that she had and even took pictures at Joann's to show me what else was available. I was soooo excited to receive my finished cozie! She shipped it very quickly to me. I instantly fell in L-O-V-E with it! :) It was so lovely that the picture doesn't do it justice. I immediately popped my K3 right into my beautifully made Cozy and viola! It fit perfectly. I love everything about it....the colors, crocheted flower, button and the brown strip across it. Perfect! Thank you Kathy! You can get your very own Cozy for your Cricut machine, Kindle or iPad at Kathy's Etsy shop! Tell her Doreen sent you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies