Book review: "Voices of the Faithful"


Recently, I had the chance to review, "Voices of the Faithful" book 1 from the Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program . I had already had the opportunity to review book 2 sometime ago and was a little disappointed that at the time, Booksneeze didn't have book 1 for me to request. However, I'm so thankful now to have book 1 & 2 in my hands! I love reading the stories of missionaries as I have for sometime now.

"Voices of the Faithful" inspiring stories of courage from Christians serving around the world with Beth Moore is one devotional book you don't want to miss! It has 366 devotions for every day of the year and before each month begins, Beth has something to say to us. Each month has a certain topic. Believers around the world have gone through great sacrifice for their faith and their love for God. Their stories have been told. We must listen and remember them. I really love this book, it's such an invaluable treasure for believers. There is strength found in their stories so that we may live the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}