Book Review: Voices of the Faithful Book 2

I'm a member of Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program and had the wonderful opportunity to review: 'Voices of the Faithful Book 2.' I'm a huge 'fan' of Missionaries and their life stories that they present. These are inspiring stories of courageous Christians serving all around the world. I haven't read book 1 yet but in the future I hope to do so. I was really interested in reviewing this book as I thought it would be like my Jesus Freak/DC Talk books and it's very similar to those.

In 'Voices of the Faithful Book 2', each day you'll see a verse from the Bible, the Missionary's story and a brief prayer. Over 300 missionaries wrote these daily devotions. Beth Moore had a vision of the series and for writing the introduction. I don't recommend reading straight through but rather just taking each day as it comes and allow time to reflect daily on each devotion. What I long for after having read each devotion, is that I look forward to what the next day will bring. You will see the LORD's hand in every story presented and your heart will be gripped with a love for the lost. Start the year off by reading this devotional book in combination with your Bible! I really look forward to hopefully more books in this series. I highly recommend this book to anyone to is desiring an intimate relationship with the LORD!

*I received a copy of this book to read for my agreement to review the book here on my blog. I did not receive any compensation for my review.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}