I've never tried Rose Hip Seed Oil before though I've definitely heard of it. So, I intrigued to give it a go and see what I thought of it. The oil comes in a 2oz amber colored bottle with a dropper. It doesn't have a fragrance to it so that's wonderful because I have sensitive skin and can only put fragrance-free moisturizers on my face. It does absorb quite quickly into the skin. I like to use it on my scalp for the Dermatitis as well as on my face as a moisturizer for dry skin. It doesn't irritate my skin but hydrates it pretty nicely. This Rose Hip Oil has many benefits to using it such as:
• Daily Moisturizer.
• Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
• Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
• Treats dryness and roughness.
• Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
• Corrects UV damages.
• Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my review. My pictures are my own and my review is 100% honest.