Review: Influenster ModaVoxBox


I was so excited to receive a new box from @Influenster to try out, the ModaVoxBox! I really enjoyed pretty much everything in here!

Loved the Puff's tissues. It came in a nice, soft pack and I used them immediately. I have use for them everyday. :) Needless to say, I went through these pretty quickly!

I enjoyed the Swiss Miss Cocoa Milk Chocolate. I received 1 packet of this to use with hot milk. This was delicious and I topped it off with mini marshmallows!

The Jergens lotion was great. I use it everyday and brought it to work for us to use in the classroom. I'm going to need a larger bottle of this esp with this cold weather!

I received a tube of Rimmel London Lipstick and also their white lip liner. I used the lipstick once. It was too bright of a color for me, and I didn't like the white lip liner. I liked the new Rimmel Mascara, Scandal Eyes in 'Rockin Curves', in black.

The Clairol 'Angel Food' in Honey Apricot had such a great smell to it when opened. I kept opening it to smell the sweet fragrance! I loved putting it on my hair and then all you do is just comb it through and rinse!

Resource contains natural spring water with natural electrolytes for taste. It came in a HUGE, 23.7 oz bottle of deliciousness! Fresh tasting and healthy! Can't go wrong with that!

Overall, a really wonderful box of goodness!

I received all items contained in this box from Influenster. They were complimentary for me to test and review the products. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}