Healthy Back Comfort Pillow review


I received for review, the "Healthy Back Comfort Pillow" from Healthy Back and I love it! I've never had the luxury of owning my very own Memory Foam pillow so I really anticipated receiving this! The thickness of it is 5". I wanted a pillow that would help me get a good night's sleep, cradle my head and neck for support and that's what this pillow actually does. I do have lower back pain nearly everyday and was hoping this would help my back some. I've noticed that over the past several days I don't seem to have nearly the amount of back pain that I was having. With that being said, I've been using this pillow for a month now and I can say that for me personally, it's nice to experience some relief. The Healthy Back Comfort Pillow does come with a removable, washable cover so you can clean it.

You can get this pillow at Healthy Back for $59.99 and they give you a 3 yr warranty. Visit Healthy Back's Facebook page and find them on Twitter!

Disclaimer: I received the "Healthy Back Comfort Pillow" in exchange for my review. Thank you Karl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies