Book review: "The American Patriot's Almanac"


When I saw up for review the book, "The American Patriot's Almanac" at Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program, I immediately requested it. I was I was extremely excited to receive a copy of this wonderful book! I was ancipating this book so much that before it shipped to me, I went on Amazon and downloaded a sample of it to read on my Kindle and devoured it. The pages are roughed up/shredded type pages, (which I adore) , it has blue binding on the side and it's 561 pages. Huge. :) The book is meant to be read everyday but you can also read straight through if one desires. Let's take January 1st for instance, it will have a story as to what happened on that very day and then at the bottom of it, there will be an area called: 'American History Parade' where on this day, January 1st, it will list what else happened on this day in other years. Amazing. There's so much more also such as "The Bill of Rights", pictures and info about every state. The stories in this book are part of what Abraham Lincoln called the "mystic chords of memory". "The American Patriot's Almanac" is a daily source of inspiration and information about the history, heroes, and achievements that sum up what this nation is all about. I highly recommend this book to the people of the United States. This book remains next to my Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies