Book review: 'How To Reach Your Full Potential For God'

I am a member of Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program and had the chance to review a book by Charles Stanley'S new book titled: 'How To Reach Your Full Potential For God'. I've listened to Dr. Charles Stanley preach for quite some time now...13+ years and I never tire of listening to him. I have enjoyed his approach as a Pastor to believers so when I saw that this book was available to request for review, I immediately knew I had to read it.
It doesn't matter what one has done in their past. It doesn't dictate what God can do in your life now and in the future. You can see what God had done in the lives of both Moses & Paul. He transformed their lives and they eventually became successful followers of God. God values us beyond anything he has created. We're worth more than anything in His creation. He's placed in us the capacity to know Him, love Him, serve Him, and live forever with Him. We have to look through His eyes, not our own eyes. If we look through His eyes, we can see the potential that we have in Him to serve others. God has more for you. More ways for you to feel joy, experience His peace, encounter His beauty and more expressions of His love to shower upon you. God is weaving together who He made us to be with those things He has prepared you & I to do and experience. We deserve God's best and nothing less!! I highly recommend this book by Dr. Charles Stanley. (ISBN: 140020092X)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Get Healthy Gift Pack Yoplait YoPlus giveaway{{{{CLOSED}}}}