Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SKIN MD Natural: Review

I recently had the chance to try out SKIN MD Natural, shielding lotion. SKIN MD Natural can help a lot of people with conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis and dry skin due to thyroid conditions (which I have). I also have sensitive skin. I've had Rosacea/acne for a number of years now and I was a little hesitant to put this on my face let alone my hands for fear of it doing some kind of damage. However, I was happy to know that this product is fragrance free, colorant free, Dermatology tested, Non-comedogenic and Hypoallergenic Paraben free! You can read more about SKIN MD Natural here. Knowing this information, it made me feel A LOT better in making the decision to try this on my face in addition to my hands. I was pleasantly surprised that this did NOT bother my Rosacea! My face is very dry due to my thyroid condition and my Rosecea and this is something I deal with on a daily basis. When I put SKIN MD Natural on my hands, I look at them and they actually look younger and feel so smooth! It 'exceptionally enhances your skin's hydrating and protective abilities'. I love that this not only moisturizes but it also protects your skin, a shielding lotion! You can purchase a bottle of SKIN MD Natural on their website, an $18 value. **BLOGGERS** If you're interested in receiving some samples of Skin MD Natural, you can contact Pete Grimaldi at petegrimaldi@earthlink.net . If you find that you end up loving the samples, post a review and let Pete know the URL.
Photobucket

1 comment:

tiajones said...

Hi Doreen,

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name’s Tia and I’m the Community Manager at Skin MD Natural. On July 16th you wrote a wonderful review on Skin MD and I never had a chance to thank you.

Thanks so much for contributing your opinion on how great Skin MD shielding lotion feels and works on your skin. Your blog, along with a few others, really enable and empower people with truths.

So again, Thanks-A-Bunch for showin’ Skin MD Natural L.o.V.e.!

Keep It Up!!

Best,
Tia
communitymanager@skinmdnatural.com