Review: 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil


I've never tried Argan Oil before so I was in for a treat when I was sent a 2 oz dropper bottle of 100%  pure 'Argan Oil' from UNI. There are many uses for Argan Oil such as a cuticle softener, body oil, a leave in conditioner as well as a facial moisturizer. There are many more ways that you can apply Argan Oil.

This Argan Oil contains ingredients that were imported from Morocco. They are very simple. Organic and Natural Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Vitamin E & Essential Fatty Acids. 

It has no fragrance and it doesn't have that greasy feel to it. You don't need that much when applying with the dropper as a little bit will indeed go a long way. I love this and I had just ran out of facial moisturizer so this is perfect!

Right now, on Amazon, you can purchase a bottle of your own for only $14.27. It is backed by a money back guarantee so if you don't find it works for you, let them know! 

Disclosure: I've received this product for free in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Review & Giveway: GMovies

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!