Book Review: LOL with God: Devotional Messages of Hope & Humor for Women


I had the chance to review this devotional book for women, LOL with God: Devotional Messages of Hope & Humor for Women. It's a light-hearted book for one to enjoy if you need a good laugh and just to feel revived and refreshed. I did feel that even though I text here and there, I am not into all of the lingo that's currently out there. To me, it is a little irritating. LOL

There are a collection of personal stories in this book and text message Bible verses throughout to encourage women in their walk with the Lord. You can 'send up a msg to the Lord, there are 'text helps', an LOL area and a place to write your text msg to God about your life, what you read, or a request that's on your heart.

This book is not my personal fav for devotions for women. They aren't deep and serious really and I do like most of my devotions being that way for the most part.
Disclaimer: Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Giveaway

Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway: Bath goodies!!

Review & Giveaway: Fancy Fortune Cookies